On Friday, I got off at noon like I normally do, I had lunch with a really awesome friend, and then went to pick up RJ from school. We went outside immediately to play at the playground because the weather was just gorgeous! I, of course, took some pictures of RJ playing. She gets so tired of me taking pictures of her. She has gotten where she won't look at me at all, so I just keep my camera ready and focused, so when she looks I can snap.
This girl LOVES to "wing" or swing in normal English :)
She also loves to talk on the phone!
On Saturday, I worked from 9-2. RJ had a playdate with Josie while I was there. Katie said they were pretty sweet and are really starting to play with each other. She also told me they ate PBJs dipped in French dressing, YUM :) I hate I missed that meal haha!
We also watched Kaylon play basketball on Saturday evening. We went to church on Sunday and just had a really lazy day the rest of the time. I know everyone just loves reading about our boring life! Maybe soon we will have some fun stuff to write about, but for now over and out!
RJ in her big girl panties. These are mostly just for me to clean up tee tee messes right now, but hopefully soon she will really wear them!
In both of these "night night" pics, RJ is wearing a bow. She requests one every night after she gets ready to "night night." Do I have a girly girl or what?
I just love the action shots I can take with my camera! Go Sissy as RJ would say!
she sure does look like a big girl lately her hair has gotten sooo long and pretty
ReplyDeleteHer hair has gotten so long! She is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI also meant to say, I had lunch with a pretty awesome friend too! What a small world!
ReplyDelete