Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Festivities

We have been super busy here lately.  Brad was appointed Lamar County Attorney a couple of weeks ago, so he has been busy shaking hands and showing his gratitude.  We attended several functions last weekend to celebrate his appointment.  He is super excited, and we are super proud!!!
Here are just a few pics of things we have been doing.  There are a few of us just chillin too :) 

RJ imitating her daddy with the headset. 

How many kids do you know that can wear their same Christmas outfit 2 years in a row? 

Getting ready to night night

My pretty girl... I know I'm partial ;)


My Tillery Dental Family minus the guys :)  I love these girls!  We had our party today, and Dr. Tillery and Mary Jo showed us a great time! 

1 comment:

  1. She looks like a little model in that last picture. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete