Since the weather has started to change, we have really been struggling to find RJ some school clothes to wear. On the morning that it was 39 degrees, we scrounged up what we could find which included a dress, leggings, a jacket, and SANDALS!
I took her to school and told them not to laugh at her. She doesn't have any fall or winter clothes yet. That night, Brad and I decided to take her to Target just to get a pair of close toe shoes to wear. What we found was AWESOME! We got RJ some pink cowgirl boots. She absolutely loves them. She kept walking around looking at her feet, like these shoes are so cool. I cleaned out her closet and drawers tonight to prepare for the new season and new clothes. I can't wait to go shopping! She is getting to a size where the clothes look more little girl than baby. Let the fun begin :)
No comments:
Post a Comment