Brad is always so busy, that my birthdays are usually pretty low profile. This year, he really raised the bar. He planned a get together for me and the J's and our families at Bianchi's Pizza last Thursday night. We had a wonderful time, and I so appreciated everyone coming to share such a special day with me. I felt so loved :) There are no better people in the world that I would have wanted to share that day with. Thanks to all who came!
Brad wanted me to let anyone else know that if you weren't invited and thought for sure you would be that he was in charge of the planning. On the way to the party, he told me he felt bad because he forgot a couple of people, and he wanted to apologize :) If you know him, you know how scatterbrained and forgetful he is.
Your party was a lot of fun. I always enjoy some J time!
ReplyDeleteAww man! I wish we had been invited! :(
ReplyDelete