Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mitchell Farms

My mom and I took RJ and Addie to Mitchell Farms this year.  We had quite a fun day, even though RJ was very grouchy.  Everything I asked her to do, she said, "No!"  My mom practically had to hold her most of the day as well.  She can be such a TURD sometimes.  Oh well, we all have our days.  While we were there, we picked out pumpkins and sunflowers.  We ate boiled peanuts, rode the farm tour wagon, played on the playground, and we walked the corn maze. Here are a few pics from our day!

Oh and if you notice that my pic quality is better, it's because Brad got me a Canon Rebel for my birthday :)  I love, love, love it! 

1 comment:

  1. I had noticed that your pictures were looking good! Make sure and get a UV filter for the end of your lens so that nothing can scratch it!

    ReplyDelete