Thursday, April 22, 2010

Haircuts, Baseball, and Suckers

Prissy and Lulu went for their yearly summertime shave yesterday, and I was so very excited because I won't have to sweep up "blankets" of hair for a while.  They always act like they feel so much better like this, even if it makes them not that pretty. 







We also went to watch Clay play his last game as a Junior High/JV Bobcat tonight.  He has turned into such a "guy".  I remember him being so small and telling me how yellow my teeth were and how that wasn't good.  Where did that little boy go?   He has also turned into one impressive ball player.  Here are a few shots of him playing.  Can you tell who his biggest fan is?  I will give you a hint, she really likes suckers :)  Check out that second pic. 






After a few innings, RJ started to get a little bored with the baseball, so Maw Maw went and bought her a blow pop.  That sucker was the hit of the night.  She sucked it right down to the gumball in the center.  She also ate and ate and ate until I thought she may pop!  For a baby that was such a finicky eater, this toddler seems to be making up for lost time. 

She also really loves my sunglasses.  She is so Hollywood!  Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. The sunglasses picture is PRICELESS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is... such a diva! And I love the girls lioness haircuts.

    ReplyDelete