I so don't want tonight to be over because we have had a really fun weekend!
It all started with us taking Ryleigh Jane to feed the ducks at Roseland Park Cemetary, where we also let her "meet" Ms. Evelyn and Ms. Frances. I didn't have my camera, which I was soooo not happy about, but next time we will get some pics of RJ at the site. I really wish they could have met on this earth, but God has his plan, and one day they will get to give each other a really big hug.
On Saturday, we started a new Touchstone tradition. I am now working at Kool Smiles every other Saturday to help pay off some of our ungodly amounts of student loan debt! Brad has decided that every Saturday that I work, he and RJ will take me to work, and we will eat at Ward's beforehand. I am thinking that is a tradition I could easily get accustomed to :) Anyway! They picked me up from work at 2, and Brad and I headed home to work in the flower beds. I think they ended up being pretty nice, and by the end of the day, every single member of this family had some part they completed in the bed.
Before
After!
Sunday (today), we went to church and went to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's for lunch. The whole gang was there! It is so rare for us all to be able to get together. I really enjoyed catching up with everyone, and I know Ryleigh Jane had a good time playing with Josie and everybody else there. She had such a good time that she didn't take but one nap all day for 45 minutes, and she was still in a fairly good mood.
Ryleigh Jane also started her own little garden this weekend. She will be growing sunflowers and zinnias. We will try and keep some pics on here of how well they are growing. She helped me a little, but mostly just tried to spill everything or eat the dirt, which she spit out into her fingers and told me was "sssty" (nasty).
Sunflower
Finally, I posted this pic for TK. Ryleigh Jane decided she would do a little dancing to your favorite guy's new song. She was jamming out!
No comments:
Post a Comment