Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Girl After My Own Heart

 I know you all are probably thinking, "not another naked baby pic!" But, this was the last "baby diaper" that Ryleigh Jane got to wear. I was a little upset that we had to go up to a size 3 and into Cruisers and not Swaddlers, but it was for the best. We have had one too many leaks and blow outs the last 2 weeks. She is now in "big girl diapers". I am glad to say that we have had some large bodily functions/movements and nothing has leaked! I had to document the change because I took a picture of her in the last newborn diaper she ever wore too. It is just tradition :) (This is the same photo session just not her full body of the pic I just mentioned.  She was TINY!)








Ryleigh Jane loves to eat! I know that you can't really tell it by looking at her sometimes (unless you see her preggo looking belly at the end of the day), but this girl can put away some food. Here is a pic of her just being dirty after supper time. I thought it was pretty cute!

As you all probably know, I am very anal about keeping my house in order. Well, this evening, I was doing a little sweeping/swiffering while RJ ate supper. I can't do it while she is out of her high chair, or she will just spread the pile everywhere and completely mess me up. Anyway! When she was finished with supper, she wanted to give it a try. She loved it! Yay!!! I am so glad she likes for things to be neat and clean. Maybe she won't mind helping me with chores??? Haha! Good try. I guess I am just hoping for that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That's hysterical! I wonder if I can teach Jack to do that. I might need some pointers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love nekkid baby pictures! Wait, that sounded gross. You know what I mean! She was so tiny! I can't believe she's gotten so big. I'll probably cry when Jason goes up to Cruisers. Hopefully, we will have a little while.

    ReplyDelete