Well, I have been on a blog hiatus. I hate that it has been 2 whole weeks since you all saw our sweet little faces haha! We have just been super busy. First we had double ear infections, then we had the stomach virus, and last we are just super busy at both my job and Brad's. Since my last post, we have done many fun things! We went camping with my family, which Ryleigh Jane absolutely loved. She got to play with Addison (she absolutely thinks Addison is the coolest kid on the planet), swing, ride around in her new car, and just get dirty and have a good time. Unfortunately, that Saturday night she ended up with a violent case of the stomach bug.
After she and Brad recuperated from the bug, she started doing one of the cutest things I think I have seen her do. Everytime she sees anything white and furry, she immediately starts saying, "Hey prissy, Hey prissy". It is the cutest little voice, and the words are kind of jumbly, but you can definitely tell that's what she is saying. She has turned into a little mockingbird. She doesn't really say things on purpose, but she does try and sound just like what you just said by repeating little phrases. She doesn't do it if asked, but every once in a while, I will say something random, and she will repeat it once or twice after I say it. She doesn't even know she is doing it I don't think, which makes it really cute and hard to follow.
This Saturday, we decided it would be fun to go to the Hattiesburg Zoo for a little while. We looked at the animals for a little bit and decided we would ride the train. After waiting in line for a few minutes, the train ended up being broken, so we headed to the carousel. Ryleigh Jane LOVED it. She sat so still and held her balance so well. I didn't even have to help her stay on it. Sunday, we went to Trey's birthday party where RJ had me running around chasing her the whole time! I was so pooped, but RJ of course still had loads of energy when we got home!
Yes, I missed yall! I was wondering when you were going to update. That picture of her running with the concentration on her face made me laugh out loud. She has just got so many important things to do these days!
ReplyDeleteAww! I love that she says "Hey Prissy"! But, what about poor LuLu? I can't wait until Jason says hey to Bread or Peanut. He already has a name for Butter, but that's because she's his favorite.
ReplyDelete