Katie text me the other night and said "our husbands are dorks!" I had no idea what she was talking about until I found this in my living room: Okay, sorry there is no pic here now. Brad got really upset that I put that on here. If you would like to see it, just email me. I will send you a copy!
Apparently, Brad, Joey, Chris Kelly, and another of Joey's friends now all have this headset. They all have the same game, and they all get on there at the same time and talk to each other (Pete you need to add them haha!). I actually think it is cute, and if I was a little kid, I would totally be addicted to this. I loved Nintendo when I was growing up! I even had a horrible crick in my neck the first week I got it. So much so, that my Granny got really upset with my mom for buying it because I couldn't even turn my head :)
On a "Ryleigh Jane" note, we had her one year pics taken a few weeks ago. I was a little nervous when we went because she is a little camera shy, unless I am taking the pics. She is also very scared of men she doesn't know. She also missed her normal afternoon nap the day we were supposed to go. All of that added together could have very easily equaled DISASTER, but she actually did very well, considering the circumstances. I am very pleased with the big picture that I picked out to get framed. Let me know what you think! I know the picture I took of it is a little blurry, but that was the best I could do. The actual pic taken by Artie Rawls is beautiful!
One more "Ryleigh Jane" note, okay 2 hehe. She is truly turning into a little girl and not just a baby. I absolutely love it! She is so into purses and shoes and necklaces. I cannot wait until we can go shopping, and she can tell me stuff like that's cute momma! Last but certainly and most importantly not least, she finally has started saying "mama"--Woo hoo! It is few and far between, but she came up to me about 3 times today and said it when she wanted me to hold her. I am super duper excited!!! Can you tell?
I am soooo thankful my husband is not into video games. He is in love with hunting though. I like that picture of R.J. Artie is a good photographer... he did our wedding.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of RJ, I want to see it in person. She could be a baby model. Joey has the head phone on as we speak... he already text Brad and asked him when he was getting on. Dorks.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of RJ. She looks so girly and not babyish!
ReplyDelete