Monday, June 29, 2009
Welcome Josie Kate!
This morning at 7:59 am, we welcomed little miss Josie Kate Rivers into this great big world. She is absolutely beautiful, weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs 3 oz and 20.5 in long. I haven't had time to download pictures yet, and I also wanted to save that grand moment for the mommy and daddy. We couldn't be prouder and more excited for Katie and Joey! They are going to be awesome parents. Ryleigh Jane already likes her new playmate, and she cannot wait to pull her hair and touch her face (something that she loves to do to everyone she meets). As soon as I get the go ahead from mommy, I will put some pics on here. I just wanted to say how excited we are to be able to share this special moment in their lives. We love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is so wonderful that Ryleigh Jane and Josie Kate are so close together in age and that you and Katie are close friends as well as family.
ReplyDeleteJosie will be a lucky little girl to be a part of your family and I know the next 18-20 years raising little girls will be fun as well as challenging. But it is ok because from what I have seen so far you are both up to it and are great Moms.
Is that Maw Maw Touchstone? She knows how to type?
ReplyDeleteGot to be Maw Maw Tuck! LOL
ReplyDelete