Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Weekend Before...

Brad, RJ, and I (and a million other people) campaigned hard from July 4th until right up to the election.  The weekend before the election, we decided our work was done and we wanted to just relax a little and do some fun stuff to get our mind off of the big day.  Of course, that was easier said than done!  We did manage to do a little :)









Liza turned FOUR!!!  
God has done some great miracles for this little girl.  I cannot believe 4 years have flown by.  She is every bit as perfect as they come, although maybe a little more spoiled than our others.  She is sassy, in charge, and she says some really funny one liners. She is gorgeous with the deepest brown eyes.  Every time I see her I am amazed at how great God is and how awesome he has been to our family.  She is a constant reminder of the power of prayer.  Happy Birthday, Lili!  Life surely wouldn't be the same without you ;) 

She had a Spirit, the horse, themed birthday party!  It was precious, and our older girls loved it too because they got to ride horses. 







No comments:

Post a Comment