Brad and I ran our very first official 5K! We both placed in our age category... I'm pretty sure there weren't many in our group!
Last football game:
Science Fair Project:
We did this at the last minute just trying to get it done. We never intended for her to go on to the next level, but she did! She won 2nd place, and she is headed to USM in April for the Regional Science Fair!
Liza had a short hospital stay because of a seizure... It was super scary when it happened because nothing has happened since she was an infant, but God took care of her once again, and she is back to her normal sassy self! We are so thankful for our answered prayers!
We also met the Mars new baby #8- Jax!!
Sumrall outdoor movie night:
And in the middle of all of this, we campaigned! We campaigned hard... I didn't realize how stressed out I was until it was all over.




No comments:
Post a Comment