Well, another year of school has come! I truly cannot believe RJ is in the 4th grade. It blows my mind. She still only likes school for the social aspect, but she is a good student because she is a rule follower! Thank you, Lord! I know it's early, but I don't think this little girl will have 8 years of college/post-graduate school in her. Maybe something will change :) This school year, the teachers team teach again, so we have Mrs. Bailey and Mrs. Harrison. I think she is excited about the class of kids in which she was placed.
Of course, we started a new year of dance as well! Ryleigh Jane got a new big/little sister family and a new dance group and solo! She is super excited about getting started this year!
Plain leo ordered for solo- Autumn Day
Oh was she so excited to see Carsyn come out in those same socks!! Sweet little Ella is a great addition to our family too!
Sumrall company girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment