We got to the airport so early that security wasn't even there yet... Leave it to Brad to not want to be late!
Brad entertained my need to exercise in some form every day. I don't think he even minded that much considering how pretty the scenery was there!
This sushi was honestly some of the best I have ever had!
This is Brad's I just ate raw fish and can't get past it face!
The food was so amazing!
On our way to snorkel
When we got back from snorkeling, we were starving! This shrimp cocktail was AMAZING! Wish I had some now.
We tried grilled octopus, and it was fabulous as well!
These little guys were everywhere on this trip!
This was a truly amazing trip, and I have to add that we did not argue not one itty bitty time the whole time we were gone. That in itself is a testament to how awesome this trip was! We will return to this resort, and we have promised Ryleigh Jane she can go the next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment