Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Field Day and End of 1st Grade

Ryleigh Jane had field day at school in late April.  She was super concerned about the relay race and passing the baton.  I am not even sure they had to do that haha!  They had a ton of fun eating snacks, throwing cheese balls at Mrs. Patterson, playing games, and just being kids!  She was super tired when it was done!








Ryleigh Jane also had awards day at school the last week.  She saw some medals up front for Mrs. Patterson to pass out to award recipients.  This girl, RJ, loves her a medallion... She told Brad that she was going to win one of those!  And by golly, she did!  She got a Language Arts award and a Citizenship award!  I was so very proud of her.  Mrs. Patterson even told the class that she had to pray about who to give the award to because she had such an awesome class this year!  



I can't believe her first year as a Bobcat has come to an end.  She is such a well adjusted sweet kid.  I am so very proud of her for all of her activities and awards she has received this year.  It's been great to be a BOBCAT!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment