Well, the big day finally arrived for Kaylon's wedding. RJ had been waiting a long time to wear that pretty dress hanging in the closet! The weekend was absolutely perfect. I haven't been to a whole lot of weddings lately because I have kind of "aged out" of that time period of my life. But, I will say that I see a lot of wedding pics on FB, and this had to be one of the prettiest I have seen in a while! Kaylon was gorgeous, her setting was perfect, and the weather was some of the best we have had and seen in a while. Congrats to the Kilpatricks! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you two!
Ryleigh Jane and I swapped faces on my phone, and it was a little creepy how "not different" we looked haha!
I love the action shots, and Clay's face here holding Liza was priceless!
I sure do love this girl! Life has gotten so busy lately that we haven't had much time to hang out like we would like, but God sure did bless me with a second sister. I am so thankful for her friendship :)
No comments:
Post a Comment