Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hanging Out...

Life has just been going, if that makes any sense.  Brad has been in Jackson during the week, RJ has so much homework it's ridiculous, and I go to work 8-5 every day with packed weekends.  I mean, everybody has this type of schedule, so I just say we are "hanging out" in life.  Here are a few pics of things we have been doing!
This sweet girl had the flu.  I had no idea, and the day she came down with it I made her dance her solo at competition.  By the time we left the competition, she had 102 fever and was down for the count.  She is definitely a trooper though. 

She came to work with me one day because that was the only option we had! 

She free hand drew this book front.  Pretty good I would say! 

Her one and only 1st grade field trip to Lynn Meadows. 








I love this face!  She was playing with the air vents in the backseat one afternoon while we were sitting in the parking lot. 



Had her eyes checked for the first time!  She passed with no glasses yet ;) 




We went to Ali's first birthday party to celebrate this sweet angel!  She is the cutest, happiest baby ever! 




Just my sweet girl being cute :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment