Sunday, November 22, 2015

Vicksburg DTU Competition 2015

Well, the big weekend finally arrived!  Ryleigh Jane's first dance competition is in the books.  We had a great time in Vicksburg, and Ryleigh Jane really shocked me and pulled out all of the stops to bring home the 1st place trophy.  I cannot even express how proud I was!  All the hard work paid off, and I was thankful that God answered our prayers for her to just have a great experience and enjoy herself to the fullest and that I think she did!




While Ryleigh Jane went to the convention portion of the competition on Sunday, I entertained Brad (and a little myself if I admit) and went to the Civil War Memorial Park there in town.  It was truly amazing and breathtakingly beautiful! 








This picture shows a real Civil War battleship that they dredged out of the Mississippi River in the 1960s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment