Sunday, November 1, 2015

SES update

Because I am so far behind, I am going to try and catch us up on school happenings in one post!  So Ryleigh Jane is really liking her new school a whole, whole lot. She has made some really sweet friends already, and she was even named Student of the Month for the month of August.  She has participated in Homecoming festivities, lots and lots of tests including testing into the 2nd grade reading level on her AR books (this is new for us this year), Red Ribbon Week, Fall Fest, and Cheer events.  It has been a blast so far!  Proud to be a Bobcat!



This girl was super proud of this accomplishment!  She always worked so hard at SHS, but she always got overlooked.  This really made her transition a lot easier and gave her the confidence she needed to feel at home. 

I may shed a tear looking at these.  She is so grown up!  Absolutely precious girl, and gorgeous if I do say so myself! 




RJ rides home from school with a couple of sweet little girls and their "Nana". This is Ellie, and she and RJ have become fast friends! 




Ryleigh Jane drew this picture of our family.  She did really well with our depictions, but the ages may be just a little skewed…I think it's perfect! 

 RED RIBBON WEEK 2015

Wear your favorite outfit day

Tourist Tuesday- Disney is her favorite spot to go

Wacky Tacky Wednesday

Throwback Thursday to the 80's


Super Fan Friday

FALL FESTIVAL at SES

Ryleigh Jane and Kendall


Ellie and Dillon

These pics are of the girls playing "Chunkin' Chicken".  It was the booth I had to work in while we were there. 



Ella and RJ have become best friends really quickly.  Ella is friends with Maggie from our old school.  As soon as RJ found that out she was "stalking" her!  

I may give RJ a hard time sometimes for being like Brad a little too much, but this is mostly the little girl I get.  Working hard on homework, being silly, and just loving life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment