I know the cheerleaders are cute, but I have never seen anything cuter in my life than these little bitty football players in pads and the giant helmets!
Saturday, October 31, 2015
Bobcats, Whoop whoop, ROWDY!
Ryleigh Jane signed up to be a Tiny Might Bobcat cheerleader for this football season. I'm so glad that she did because she has had the best time! From wearing her cheer suit to school on spirit days to meeting 30 first grade girls, it has been a great experience. I also got to meet some of the sweet moms. It really helped us get our feet wet at the new school. Here are a few pics from our adventures in cheerleading...
For homecoming, they got to cheer in front of the whole school at a pep rally (the first graders did the best out of every grade! Thanks coaches :) ). They also got to ride in the Homecoming parade on a float. I love this new school so much! It has already been a fun ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment