We have been super busy this year, but we have had some time to squeeze in a little fun on the weekends. Addison is usually with us as well, and we wouldn't have it any other way! The first weekend was just a day trip to Jackson to get my car serviced. We took the girls to the children's museum, and they had a blast!
I found them "relaxing" in my tub. I overheard one of them say, "Now, this is the life…" Oh to be 6 and 8 again!
We went to watch XO skit preview. It was pretty loud in there! RJ said, "Mama, please don't make me do this when I am older!" I have to admit, my heart broke a little bit, but I bet when she is 18 she will feel a little differently!
My dog with her sassy swoop!
Josie stayed with us one night too!
Brad and I are about as square as you can get. We don't do spontaneous things, so this I had to document. One lazy Saturday(rare here), we were watching football and laying around. The house was clean, and we for once had no plans. Brad randomly said, we should go to NOLA for the night since RJ had a last minute spend the night away night. I said yeah that would be fun check for hotel prices. He did it thinking I would say just kidding I am NOT doing that because that is so out of character for me to just jump up and do something last minute. He found a really cheap last minute deal, I started packing, and he just laughed until we got in the car. All the way to NOLA he kept saying, "I cannot believe we just did this! I cannot believe you actually did something unplanned." It was really a good time. We had beignets, Maspero, listened to some music and just had a fun relaxing time!
We went to the Southern Miss vs. Ms State game! We had a blast, but it was blazing hot!
Katie has brought her girls over several times to swim and Josie will stay the night. We usually end up upstairs after the pool time in the play room playing Just Dance and karaoke for a while before they head home. These are the days and times I will cherish for sure!
Just a random fun night at Dickey's eating supper with two sweet, silly girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment