Sunday, August 9, 2015

Burke Beach 2015 (Friday-Monday)

Since we took the year off from the beach in 2014, we decided we were all going to break down and take a week off of work and do it this year! We always have so much fun, so I had a countdown going to this trip.  We left on a Friday evening and came back the next Saturday, and it was so incredibly relaxing. All we did every day was wake up, drink a cup of coffee, go for a run, and then sit on the beach.  We took a break from that schedule to meet up with some friends one day and another to go to Big Kahuna's water park.   Other than those two things, it was all beach all day! The only downfall was that I left my good camera at home.  I have NEVER done that!  I was really disappointed that I only had iPhone photos, but I think they all turned out ok!

On our way!!!

Mama and Baby dolphin swimming early one morning!







On Sunday afternoon, I took the girls to the Baytowne Wharf area to meet some of my "mom board" friends.  Through the internet, I have known these ladies and their kids since I was pregnant with Ryleigh Jane.  It was neat to get to meet them in person and see the people that they really are! 





It was sooooooo hot outside.  We played in the arcade to beat the heat for a minute!





We took a whole bunch of selfies waiting on the Taggard crew to arrive!



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment