Sunday, July 19, 2015

The rest of June

The rest of June was a blur of mundane life events: haircuts, playdates, and hanging out around the house.  The biggest thing was that Ryleigh Jane was asked to go on family vacation with a friend several hours away all by herself for the first time.  I had a hard time letting her go, but after talking to her I think she is/was ready.  She left home on a Thursday and returned on Sunday.  She traveled with the Mathis family up to a family lake house in north Alabama.  She had a blast riding jet skis, boats, tubes, swimming, and eating baked fish.  I'm glad  we let her go because I think she thoroughly enjoyed herself!  Thank you, Mathis family for loving our baby enough to take her with you :)



RJ learned to ride a bike with no training wheels too! 


Vacay pic I found on the phone !




Inside Out with Addie and RJ 


We spend Father's Day with my dad!  Love this man to the moon and back ;) 








Rjs thumbs up to the Lakehouse! 




Ryleigh Jane got a big girl haircut with layers and all!  We love Mrs. Allie! 




This is Ali, my office manager's baby.  We get to hold her and play with her a lot, and I think she is just perfect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment