On our way to the campsite
We had a beautiful view!
Even saw an alligator :)
We knew that our lives were about to hit a high gear, so we spent the last few weeks of summer just lounging and hanging out before our rigid school/work schedule for the fall kicked in. I spent one weekend with my Burke girls in Meridian cheering on Pearl River County's DYW, Anna Faith Breeland. She did awesome! We couldn't have been more proud! Ryleigh Jane spent that weekend with her daddy, and I think they had a great time going to the farm, eating Wards cheeseburgers, and swimming.
Charley's birthday party!
You can barely see Daisy in this pic, but her and Lulu lounged it up while Katie and her family were on vacay!
Silly Selfie!
We decided to bake a little too!
I got LASIK surgery done woo hoo!!! It was awesome!
Bye bye!!!
Josie came to see me at my new job
Lulu was feeling the vibes of summer relaxation














No comments:
Post a Comment