Tuesday, April 22, 2014

March Minute

March was a fun packed month for us.  We had a few play dates, went to a parade, got haircuts, started soccer, and had Maw Maw's birthday party!  Here is our March minute :)



Before our haircuts

After the cuts and the morning of the ST. Patrick's day parade



That afternoon, I got deathly ill.  I never get sick anymore, but when I do I am thankful for the sweetest nurse on the planet! 

Spring has sprung! 

The rare occasion of a date night for us. 

RJ and Charley having a play date while Charley's parents moved into a house closer to us!!

We took them to the farm, and they complained the whole time!  These are not country girls for sure! 



We had a dance party on Katie and Joey's porch when we celebrated Maw Maw's birthday.  Dance moves included the Wobble and the Wop :) 

Happy Birthday, Maw Maw!  We love you!  






We donated some toys to RJ's old school M&M.  We sent this car over there.  I actually teared up as we took it over there.  We have driven many a mile in our neighborhood on this car, but her knees are in her chest, and it was time to move on.  

We started Upward soccer.  RJ was pumped about getting the gear, but she isn't real excited about the actual soccer part.  She says it makes her legs burn a lot, and she gets sweaty.  


No comments:

Post a Comment