Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, Addison!

We went to Addison's birthday party back in April.  We have started a family tradition of having whatever theme Addison wants at her party plus a crawfish/shrimp boil.  It is by far one of my favorite family events that we have!  She had a Barbie "fashion girl" French themed party, and we had a redneck boil with all the trimmings :) Good combination if I do say so myself!

These 2 girls can put many a mile on a motorized car!  It scares me for our future!

Best Buds and cousins

Beautiful cake thanks to Paul's Pastry

The setup

These cookies were so cute!

No French party is complete without pink poodles and Eiffel Towers!

The girls decorated cookies, and they were oh so yummy!

Ashley helped Ryleigh Jane just a little on the decorating if you can't tell :)

My cotton candy princess

Mi Mi and Paw Paw are always at the ready to do whatever we need done to make our girls have whatever they want!  Thank you for all you do :)

Paw Paw, the crawfish chef, and he is a really good one!

Me and my honey

Party activities

How stinking cute is this girl?

My other "child," Lulu the Lizard Dog

Yummy!  One of my very favorite sights

Toby being a sweet boy

It's gift time!!!

I included this pic because I loved all the bright colors in it.  I am such a dork haha!

Another one of my favorite sights...

Brad found a friend, and he held him for almost the entire party

Jenny, Elizabeth, and Dawson (ET's boyfriend-I'm getting old)

They were both happy as larks to have each other!

I love this girl right here!  So glad our kids are the same age, and we get to stay in touch watching them grow up!

Happy Birthday, Addison!  

No comments:

Post a Comment