We also painted toenails and finger nails with this fancy smancy toe polish. She thought it was fabulous that they were all different colors!
Showing off the finished product
Cake pop time! She was in absolute shock in the grocery store when she asked for the 1000th time if we could buy this kit, and I actually said sure why not?
Stirring it all together
Can't bake without having a little taste test
Yummy cake!
One kind of sprinkles is never good enough...I had some other spring time sprinkles in the cabinet to add to the excitement!
The pop part...if you try these, just know they don't stay on the sticks like they should :(
Her finished product!!! She really was so proud, and she said they tasted awesome too!
The next fun event we did was Maw Maw's birthday celebration. We went to Katie and Joey's for some ribs and fixin's and cake!! There must always be cake :)
These girls know how to party!
Colbie loves getting in the refrigerator, but she never finds just what she is looking for. It is a fun little game for her!
This is probably one of the best cakes I have ever had. Katie twisted my arm to take some home. I really didn't want it because I knew what would happen, and I was right. The next day I was taking a nap (a rare occasion), and I couldn't quit thinking about the cake in the fridge. Yes, I was thinking about it during sleep. I finally got up and ate the entire hunk of cake in one sitting. It was a huge hunk, and I felt sick when I was done. Maybe I should have named this post "All my issues"!
Making her wish!
They like sitting on the table. I think it puts them at eye level with us, so it makes them feel big.
How grown does she look in this pic?
And her too :( Growing up too fast!
Playing hard
Bath time!
All clean :)
My poor baby and her elf ears. She got a double dose of big ears from mine and Brad's side of the family. She sure is cute though!








No comments:
Post a Comment