Sunday, April 21, 2013

4 year stats a little late :)

So Ryleigh Jane turned 4 in February, and I never did an update post on her stats or fun things she is doing.  I figured now is better than never!  I asked her a the same questions this year as last year right around her birthday and here are her real, uncensored answers...

1. Favorite Color- purple and pink
2.  Favorite Toy- Barbies
3.  Favorite Fruit-pineapple and pineapple soup
4.  Favorite TV show- thumbelina, "Bumble-ina"
5.  Favorite Lunch-macaroni at school
6.  Favorite Outfit- Keira
7.  Favorite Game- slider people
8.  Favorite Snack- Cheesesticks
9.  Favorite Animal- pig
10.  Favorite Song- Keira, Here I am and I wish I had her life
11.  Favorite Book-Keira
12.  Best Friend- Graham
13.  Cereal- Cheerios
14.  Favorite thing to do outside- Play in the mud
15.  Favorite Drink- Milk
16.  Favorite Holiday- pumpkin patch, aka Halloween
17.  What do you take to bed?- "stuth", bear and blankie, Ariel, Snow White 
18.  Favorite Breakfast-  Grits
19.  What do you want to be when you grow up?- a pizza girl
20.  Name and age- Ryleigh Jane Touchstone Age 4


I also took her to a doctor visit just to make sure everything is as it should be for a 4 year old little girl, and guess what???  She passed with flying colors.  The only thing we needed to work on is her weight, but she has always been a peanut, so I am okay with it!  Here are her stats:
Height: 3'2.5" tall = 24%
Weight: 29 lbs = 6%
BMI: 13.76 = 5.5%
She has only gained about 2 lbs in the last 2 years, but she has definitely gotten taller!

Some of the fun things she says and does right now:
*She LOVES to dress up in 15 different outfits a day.  Today for example within a span of 2 hours she wore 2 swimsuits, 2 dress-up outfits, and 2 dresses
* She absolutely adores Barbie stuff
*One of our favorite things she says is "I 'malmost' did it!"
*I told her she needed a haircut, and her response was, "But mama, my hair isn't touching the floor yet like 'Punzel's'."
*One of the most annoying habits she has is how she waits for us to be talking to someone else or each other and then she starts saying over and over again, "I need to tell you somethin'"
*A couple more of those mispronounced words: "Bumble-ina", "yo-grit", I know there are more!
*Favorite foods: mac'n'cheese, cereal, chicken nuggets, salad, Mexican rice and beans, chips and dip, any breakfast foods, and the girl loves her some candy and snowballs.
*She is obsessed with boys and girls getting married and kissing.  Guess she watches too many Barbie and Disney movies!
*Her, Addison, and Josie love to add the word booty or poot/poop to any sentence and laugh their heads off.
*This is girl is super smart!  She loves playing memory on the computer and is really good at it!  I think her record is 16 cards in under a minute.
*She can read and write her name and recognize several sight words.
*She can count to about 30, and then she gets confused and needs a little help.  She can count to ten in Spanish as well!
*She never forgets anything, and she reminds me when I forget to do something important.
*She loves to feed Lulu and feels very mature and proud when she does it all by herself.
*Her best friends are Addison, Josie, Colbie, Cooper, Graham, and Elle.
*She is NOT a morning person, and she loves to watch tv in bed before she starts stirring.  She requests a "nutty bar" and cup of milk every morning before those feet hit the floor, and you don't talk to her and touch her until she has had her first breakfast or you will pay a price!
*She is super animated, super OCD about stuff, and just all around super cool!  Oh and have I mentioned how spoiled rotten she is?  LOL :)  What can I say?  She is my one and only!


No comments:

Post a Comment