Monday, November 26, 2012

Zoo Boo 2012

Each year, I try my hardest no matter how busy I am to take Ryleigh Jane to all of the fun things there are to do in town.  One of my favorite things to do is Zoo Boo.  We went last year and had a blast, so we tried again this year.  RJ and Josie are at the perfect age to really start understanding and doing fun holiday activities.  We met up at Kamper Park and the Zoo and played games, ate snacks, and rode the train and carousel until well after dark!  It was a perfect night in my book :)
Playing with the blow up decorations

Quick Pose!

Colbie was ready to get in on the action

Me and my sweet, sweet girl...She melts my heart!

Fishing for snakes!

This game was a little challenging

Colbie is so dang cute!  I could just eat her up!

Always on the go

Fishing 

Fishing some more

I don't think she made a single hole, but she sure had fun trying!

Me and my handsome prince

Ryleigh Jane was scared out of her mind of this figurine!  Her face is priceless in this pic!

Katie and Colbie just being happy!

Gotta eat some junk food

This girl dances every where she goes

How you like her facial expression here?  Interpretive isn't it???

Good family pic

Colbie loved the carousel!

RJ and her daddy riding

Me and Katie Mae

Sweet girls had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment