Monday, November 26, 2012

Halloween Night

Every year since RJ has been born, we have had people over to our house to trick or treat.  We have an awesome neighborhood where everyone has candy, people do hayrides (including us), and the neighbors all cook out and have friends over.  The last 2 years we have done the hayride, and it has been a total success.  Ryleigh Jane and Addison decided to be Barbie Pop Star Keira, as noted on my previous blog.  She is obsessed with this movie, and she sings the songs constantly.  It's quite cute, and I will be sad when she moves on to another obsession. We also had Buzz Lightyear, Olivia, and a Pirate.  Elizabeth and Kate were too old to dress up this year.  That makes me sad, but when I was 12 and 13...Ahhh who am I kidding?  I dressed up until it was weird to keep doing it :)

 Here are the pics from that night!
Josie as Olivia

Connor as Buzz

2 pop stars and Buzz- not sure why RJ looks so dang serious here lol!

Maw Maw and her Pirate baby, Colbie

3 girls excited about candy and hayrides! 

This yard was a hit!  They loved the blow up stuff :)

Connor kept calling me his girlfriend all night!  He is such a cute and sweet little boy.  I could just eat him up!

Josie's candy bucket fell over when I was trying to get a pic of these 3 girls.  I caught a nice reaction from all of them!

Maw Maw and Keira

My mom doing her "scared for the camera" look and my sweet sister

Katie and Addie enjoying the hayride

I tried to get a nice family shot, but with 4 people, 2 under the age of 4, that is a hard task!

Our sweet little family.  We had a blast!

Lulu even joined in the festivities.  Everybody needs a punk rock doggie right???

No comments:

Post a Comment