We spent Mother's Day with my family this year because the Touchstone's were gone cruising. I hate they missed staying at home with us for a boring old cruise ;) anyway! We had a good time just swimming, going to church, eating crawfish and shrimp, and seeing family. My grandmothers are both still alive, and I feel truly blessed to know them both the way I do. I try to take RJ to see them as much as I can. I sure wish she could have known them in their prime. They are 2 extraordinary women that have taught me a lot about life. My mom is a special one too! She puts family first no matter what, and in this day and age of selfish, childish women that is a trait that is really hard to find and should be cherished. Thank you all the moms in my life for teaching me how to be a great mom. I hope I can live up to your standard and example!
I also helped Elizabeth work on a few jumps on the trampoline while I was home. I couldn't jump and not do a few tricks myself! I may be 31, but there are some things you never forget how to do, back flips included! RJ joined in as well.














No comments:
Post a Comment