Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things I Love About My Ryleigh Jane

Lately, I have really been struck by how much I love my child.  She is honestly the greatest little human being on this planet.  She does some of the coolest, cutest, funnest things I have ever witnessed.  Yes, I know everyone feels this way about their children, but here are the reasons why I feel this way about my Ryleigh Jane...
* She loves anything girlie and that includes shoes, purses, tutus, dancing, "spokwies" aka sparklies, painting her "me nails" aka toenails, fixing her babies' hair, barbies, babies, and anything to do with babies.


*She loves to help me cook every evening.  She sits on the counter and asks me what I am doing 100 times :)


*She has honestly turned into one of the sweetest little girls lately.  She came into this world a little sour puss, but her sour has turned sweet. 


*She gives the tightest hugs these days, and she finally understands why we hug and does it without prompting.


*She loves to play pretend.  Just the other day, she was pretending to bring bananas home from the store when she tripped on the carpet.  When she stood up, she proceeded to pick up her play bananas before moving on.  I thought that was pretty insightful.



*She has some killer dance moves.  I know everyone also thinks their kid is the best at everything, but RJ really has some skills that I'm not sure where she got them because I didn't teach them to her. 


*She makes the sweetest "sleepy noise" you have ever heard, and I hope I never forget the way it sounds, and even if she is still making the same noise at my age, I hope I am around to hear it sometimes.

*She comes and gets in our bed almost every morning to snuggle before we get up.  As soon as her eyes open, she asks for the "iggles" aka the wiggles on tv, a "cocart" aka pop tart, and milk.  


*She makes sure Lulu is out of her room every night when we are going night night.  If she has any suspicions that Lulu is lurking around, she sits up and hollers for Brad to "call Lulu" in a very aggravated tone.  

*She loves to do anything fun as long as I am willing to show her that it is okay first and that includes dancing in the rain and running through splash pads, and no I didn't do it naked that part was all her idea ;)






Sweetest Pumpkin I know :) 
 I thank God for this baby/little girl everyday.  My life has been so fulfilled since he gave her to me 2.5 years ago. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so nice, Janice. I am glad she is no longer a sour puss. I love that picture too because her hair looks crazy! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete