Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pie Jane Tutone is 2

We have been busy around here as usual.  As you all know, Ryleigh Jane turned 2 last week, so I thought I would just make a list of things she is doing right now.  I am in the process of making this blog into a book, and I decided since this is pretty much her scrap book, I need to write more about things she is doing that are cute!  Here is our list:

*When you ask her what her name is she says Pie Jane Tutone. 
*When you ask her how old she is, she says 2 in a really precise and excited way.  
*Right now she is "reading books" by turning the pages and telling whatever story is on her mind at the time.  *She has mastered 10 colors, can count to eleven, and say her ABC's.  She doesn't really understand counting in quantities unless it is 1, 2, or 3.  She also doesn't say all her ABC's correctly or recognize them, but it is really cute when she sings it :)
*She has started becoming afraid of things that 2 weeks ago she loved.  Example:  I cannot hang her upside down anymore, and now she is afraid of heights.
*If you pretend cry, she will pat your cheek and tell you to "hush" in a tender voice. 
*She is really into interpretive dancing as well.  Of course, I LOVE this one!  I can't wait to get her in classes. 
*She wears a new object to school everyday like sunglasses, scarves, bags, bracelets, or whatever fun thing she can find.  She thinks she is famous! 
*Her favorite things include milk, cheese, cookies, mama, elmo, josie/addison/elizabeth, her lovie when she is sleepy, pop tarts, swinging, terrorizing Prissy and Lulu, reading, chapstick, and being bossy. 


We are having a lot of fun with her right now.  She really is my favorite thing on this planet.  I tell her that every day as well.  I love my baby girl! 

Her school birthday party on her actual birthday.  We had cheetoh's and cookie cake!
Opening her little gifts on her actual birthday.  She kept making the surprise face and telling me to look mama look at everything she opened. 

1 comment:

  1. I got tickled when I read Pie Jane Tutone... too cute. She is a girl after my own heart with the chapstick thing =) Love yall. That first pic

    ReplyDelete