She weighed 23.8 lbs (right above 10%), and she was 32" tall (right under 10%). She still has a fairly large head for her body at 18.75 in (50%) that Dr. Shook said was for all her brains ;) We are done with shots until get this, KINDERGARTEN! She is such a big girl now. She even told the Dr. and nurse thank you when they left the room, even after they tortured her by looking in her ears and giving her one shot.
Saying cheese after she got her sucker :) She was such a big girl!
Nothing too insane has been going on at our house. We are starting to spend a little more time outside, but by the time I get home and cook supper and let her eat, it is still almost dark. Maybe a little bit longer and that will be better as well. We spent a little time at my parents' house this past weekend because I am on the committee for Junior Miss in Pearl River County and we had a our program last weekend. RJ has such a good time with Addison and Elizabeth, and she thinks they are just wonderful. This post is kind of boring, and I apologize for it. I just haven't had much to blog about or much energy to do anything lately. I will do better I promise! We have some exciting adventures ahead in the next week, so I'm sure I will find something blog-worthy to share. Until then...
Nothing better than hanging out with Addison, at Granny's, being dirty, and eating fruit cups.
RJ often just stares in awe at Addie like this. She wants to be big so badly!
We "fwing" and "side" a lot :) She loves when daddy has time to go with us, and so do I!
She's cute as ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of her looking up at Addie. It is so sweet!
ReplyDelete