Monday, June 7, 2010

We're Here!

Finally, after many delays and problems, we are at our vacation location!  We fought the oil, work, and a stupid last minute eye infection of mine to get here, and now we are ready to relax.  I will try to post some pictures each day.  You all know me and my constant picture taking!  I will have plenty to share. 
Eating at Lambert's Yummy!
First dip in the pool :)

3 comments:

  1. Is Lamberts a Touchstone tradition?? They have taken me there many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please go back to Lambert's and eat some for me. I have been drinking my gallons of water out of a Lambert's cup for the past 6 weeks and every time I take a sip I want some pass arounds! The dang handle broke off the cup last week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love RJ's bathing suit! Her BFF Hayden will be swimming in hers soon!

    ReplyDelete