Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Private World of a Woman

I was tagged by Jill "We are the Lamars" to show you my private world.  She tagged me over a week ago, and I am just now getting to taking the pictures of what is in my purse.  After seeing her purse and a few other people that have done this post, I feel like a bad mom.  I don't have any snacks or anything in my purse for Ryleigh Jane.  I do, however, still carry a separate diaper bag that has everything under the sun in it.  I guess I should have taken pictures of that.  It would have at least been a little more interesting!  My purse is actually quite boring :(  Here are the pics:


A red Nine West bag I have had for I am not sure how long, and I think I even bought this one at Hudson's! 

My wallet and my "life"/planner.

The huggie is for my diet coke at work, a couple receipts, my contacts that have been riding around in there since last Monday, Brad's Pepcid and sunglasses, a pen, some lotion, and my Krispy Kreme coupon :)

And then, the most private sector of my purse:  earrings, eye drops, Burt's Bees lip stuff, tampons, lip gloss, kid's toothpaste, compact, and tweezers.  Oh and don't forget my flashy Kool Smiles badge :)  That's it!  Now you know what I have, so I will tag Katie, Jamie, and Cristie. 

1 comment:

  1. Man, ever since our wireless has been on the fritz, I haven't been able to read anyone's blogs or blog myself! I just now saw this! I will try to do it later.

    ReplyDelete