Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pallet Party

Last night, Ryleigh Jane and Josie had a pallet party.  Katie and Joey dropped Josie off on their way to an engagement party, and she got to spend the night with us.  The girls really had a blast.  We had pizza, cheesesticks, cinnamon sticks, and juice, and then the girls played until bathtime.  Ryleigh Jane is usually pretty sweet to Josie and gives her so many hugs that it gets on Josie's nerves, but the one thing Josie cannot do is play with Ryleigh Jane's ball popper machine.  Everytime Josie would pull up on it, RJ would either poke her in the eye, push her down, slap her or whatever.  I had to discipline Ryleigh a few times last night, and I don't know whose feelings it hurt worse, mine or her's.  Ryleigh is definitely going to need a sibling to learn how to share, especially when it comes to mommy's attention or the ball popper haha!  Anyway, Josie freaked out a little at bathtime, but once she realized her and Ryleigh were in there together, she had a good time.  Everybody slept all night long, and we woke up with two happy babies.  They forgot the other one was here when they woke up.  They both looked at each other in amazement.  We had breakfast, and then Josie had to go home.  



I think these girls are going to be the bestest of friends.  I am really looking forward to watching them grow up together.  In about 3 more months, you won't even be able to tell that they are 5 months apart.  I cannot wait for the pallet parties in the future where we get to bake, dress up, fix hair, and paint toenails :)  It will be so much fun!  Aunt Katie may have to come over and join us for those!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I think Jack needs a little sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will let Ryleigh stay with Josie and me when I finally make it up there so I can join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Can Ford come next time????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww cute pictures! I love the one of you reading to them. Josie is bad about about touching the book and wanting to close it. Thank yall so much for keeping her, and I do want to come next time!

    ReplyDelete