Friday, May 28, 2010

Cookies and Afternoon Strolls

Not much to blog about, so I thought I would just show you a few pics of what we do almost every afternoon/evening after supper.  We put RJ in her car, so she can "ri" around the neighborhood.  She usually asks to do this everyday when we pull into the garage after work/school. 



She also had to go to work with me today.  We had no babysitter, and she was running a 100 + fever which means no school.  I thought she would be okay because usually when she comes with me, she will let anyone play with her and hold her.  Not Today!  She had to sit in my lap while I worked on my patients.  I know they really enjoyed that!  I would have taken a pic to put on here, but that unfortunately would have been a HIPPA violation.

(eating a snack in the window)

When we finally made it home, RJ and I took a rare nap.  I kept trying to get up to get some stuff done, but every time my foot hit the floor she knew and would wake up and scream.  So, I took a nap too :)  We baked some cookies this evening that she loved, and then did our night night routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment