Rules for this Award
1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
THANK YOU Katie FOR THE HONESTY AWARD, HERE GOES!
1. I "clean" my house more than anyone I know. I am obsessed with it. I have a problem.
2. I have a very jealous bone in my body that I really have to keep in check. I pray about it daily.
3. I need a new pair of tennis shoes. I have had the same pair since my sister and Tara were pregnant with Trey and Addison.
4. I put my right sock and shoe on every day before I put on my left. Someone told me one time to put the left on first was bad luck and would make you have a bad day, so I have never done it again.
5. I want a million kids but know that Brad and I can't handle or afford more than 3. I could probably have 15- no we don't want to be the duggar's. We got a really late start!
6. I think about Ryleigh Jane about 90% of the day. She literally consumes my thoughts. I can turn any conversation into a convo about her.
7. I wish I could stay home and do volunteer work all the time instead of doing "real" work.
8. I love buying gifts/happies for other people. It gives me a personal high.
9. I love dressing up for work everyday. I just wish I had an endless new wardrobe!
10. After I eat one of my favorite foods or something really yummy, I get this rush of feel good emotions. I am a true "fat girl" at heart. I love to eat!
I give my honesty award to Jill Lamar :)
No comments:
Post a Comment