Thursday, February 4, 2010
Home Bound
One year ago today, we brought our sweet baby home from the hospital. She ended up weighing about 6 lbs 12 oz when we were discharged. She was such a tiny little thing! We loaded everything up, and headed home. Prissy and Lulu greeted us, sniffed and licked at Ryleigh Jane, and then went on to loving on the parents they missed so much. My mom brought us lunch and Brad's parents brought us dinner that night. It was really a very calming day. I was so glad to be home and to have a beautiful, healthy baby home with me. The whole experience was really wonderful, and it opened up a chapter in our lives that has been unforgettable and really fun! Thanks for everybody walking down memory lane with me this week. It really has been fun. I hope that you all enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it :) One picture to leave with you- Our new family:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've enjoyed reading all of your posts this week! I can't believe she's a year old!
ReplyDeleteI love how you did this. I will have to do the same in June before I forget it all! Such a sweet story, I love all three of yall so much.
ReplyDelete