Brad and I like to playfully argue over what Ryleigh Jane will be when she grows up. Brad says she is going to be a United States Senator. I, of course, just say she can be whatever she wants as long as she is good at it and tries to be good at it. I am not really picky on what she wants to be, but she will be required to get a 4 year degree of some sort before she makes her final decision or gets married.
Well, the other night, I think one possibility was definitely explored, and it peaked her interest for sure. She just discovered that everyone has teeth, and her moms are especially BIG and WHITE. She had her hands all in my mouth. I thought it was really cute, and I made Brad grab the camera. He did so reluctantly, and I couldn't tell if he was perturbed about me asking him to take the picture or that he may actually be wrong on what she will end up being (everybody knows Brad loves to be right haha!). Either way, it made for a cute picture. If she does happen to grow up to be a dentist, it would be the perfect picture to frame and put in her office one day! 
No comments:
Post a Comment