Saturday, November 28, 2009

A little turkey and a little midnight shopping


We spent the Thanksgiving holidays with my family this year. We usually try and eat two Thanksgiving meals in one day, but the Touchstone's went to the mountains for turkey week, so we only had one obligation. (Maybe I won't gain as much weight this year haha!) We headed down to my parents with lots of goodies in tow. The meal was, of course, FABULOUS!




After everyone left and we cleaned up me, my mom, and my sister decided to go shopping at midnight for Black Friday! Yes, I said it, MIDNIGHT! It was really a lot of fun. I honestly understand it more than the people who go shopping and are completely done by Thanksgiving. What's the fun in that? It's like shopping any other time of year. I love the hustle and bustle, and the lights, and the smells. All of it combined are part of my whole Christmas experience. The only problem I have this year is spending too much on Ryleigh Jane. We always said that we wouldn't be those parents who spent a lot at Christmas, but now I see why that is so hard. Everything is so darn cute!


We had a really great Thanksgiving, and we have a lot to be thankful for. I hope everyone else really enjoyed their's as well. Now it's time to look forward to Christmas! Here is a sneak preview...

1 comment:

  1. Ryleigh Jane is just more and more precious

    ReplyDelete