Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best friends???



Prissy is our almost 7 year old "mama dog" Pomeranian. When she was about 1.5 years old, she had Lulu our other white Pomeranian. They have done really well around Ryleigh Jane ever since she got here, and Prissy has been her doula. She always sits right next to me whenever I am doing anything with RJ. Prissy is so sweet. RJ is starting to get a little aggressive about putting things in her mouth including Prissy's fur, face, and paws (I know all you germ freaks are probably freaking out!),and Prissy just sits there and takes it. She even comes in the room to "play" with Ryleigh Jane every day during our afternoon play. I think they are becoming close friends, and I am so glad. Look at them "playing".
And then there's Lulu being hyper and looking at them very nervously from a distance. She could care less about what they are doing. She is always trying her hardest to steal my attention away when Prissy is being nanny.

2 comments:

  1. Our dog is not a fan of Ford. Maybe she will come around and learn to love him. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe Prissy is 7! And going on 80!! She always had those motherly instincts awwwwww. Lulu is like Koko, in her own world.

    ReplyDelete