Brad and I went to Wal-Mart today to buy groceries, but inevitably we always buy Ryleigh Jane something extra. (She is entirely too spoiled, but that is another story!) Today, we bought her first swimming pool. They had a lot of different animals to choose from, but RJ is especially drawn to a little toy hippo bath toy we have, so the hippo it was! I blew it up, which I had to sit on the couch and do because I got light-headed. 
Then, we tested it out in the living room first. Ryleigh Jane just loved it. She smiled and looked around when I sat her down in it.
Outside we went from here! I filled it up a little with some warm water so she wouldn't be so shocked when we put her in it. She was a little uneasy at first, but then the water hose was plugged into it and the sprayer turned on. She was amazed by it!
I can't wait to try it out on a sunny day, when it is so hot. I know she will really enjoy it. So! If anyone would care to come swim with Baby Ryleigh Jane, the invitation is open, but I don't think you can fit in the pool with her. You just have to watch, which is what she likes you to do to her anyway :) Oh and by the way, doesn't she just look so adorable in her swimsuit??
How fun! Yes, her bathing suit is too cute, but I think she is about to show a ittle cleavage in that last picture! Next summer Josie will be able to come swim for sure.
ReplyDelete