Liza was partied out!
Ryleigh Jane was feeling every bit of the party mood!
Oh this girl... I cannot even describe in words how amazing the last 10 years have been for Brad and me. Ryleigh Jane has brought the most sunlight to my life. I know all parents think their kids are the best, but it is truly rare to meet a child as sweet and compliant as Ryleigh Jane. She loves her people fiercely, has a huge heart for Christ and prays for her friends like a pro, loves animals, looks out for the less fortunate, has the biggest silly bone, is so forgetful and lives in "Ryleigh Jane land" half the time, cute as a button, and just bursting with talent. I really wish she could see what I see. I hope she always loves God the way she does right now and grows in Him. I also hope she knows her worth in Him because in this crazy world, that's the only hope we have! Happy 10th Birthday, Pie Jane! You are truly something special!
No comments:
Post a Comment