Sunday, September 24, 2017

Hershey, Pennsylvania

My mom and dad have wanted to take a road trip for a while now.  We took so many of those when I was younger, and those trips are some of my greatest memories!  My mom researched and looked around and decided they would travel up the east coast and go to Hershey, PA to the amusement park and chocolate factory.  They also went to Mayberry, Niagara Falls, and a few other fun places!  Ryleigh Jane truly had a blast, and she is still talking about how much fun it was :)  She actually left the day after Brad got back from China.  They had a sweet reunion and sad parting, but her trip really went by quickly, and she was back with us in no time!

SURPRISE!!! Daddy is home after 17 days!!! 


Her thumbs up after her first upside down roller coaster ride! 


































My sweet souvenir she brought me home... She told me she got me a coffee cup instead of chocolate because she knows I LOVE coffee and I LOVE chocolate, but she knows I try not to eat chocolate a lot :)  This girl has my whole heart plus some! 













I don't think there has ever a been a cuter Chocolatier :) 


Thanks Mimi and Paw Paw for a lifetime of memories that you are now passing on to my baby!  We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment