Saturday, April 22, 2017

Random January/February/March 2017

Ryleigh Jane, Josie, and Colbie attended a dance kitty camp at school.  They got to stay after school, learn a dance, got a t-shirt and snack, and then performed at a Bobcat basketball halftime!  They had loads of fun, and they did pretty good on the court!!





Hanging out with Addison one morning after our family walk!  


I found a ton of these Masquerade photos on my phone after a dance competition...









sweet RJ and Gingy-boo 

We actually got to catch one of Elizabeth's softball games!!  




When daddy is gone to Jackson, me and RJ send him silly pics all the time :) 



This child can have some great bedhead hair!  That's what you get when your hair is curly and frizzy ;)


RJ also had a cyst under  her skin that felt like a hard knot.  Being the curious type person that I am, I squeezed and squeezed on this several times only to get some dry skin and a little blood out.  I called on my neighbor, Sarah, who is an NP at a dermatology office. She had us come in to cut it out!  I didn't tell RJ anything that was going to happen, and she was a trooper!  Even wearing the stitches she did great!! 



Field Tripping! 

Random night with old friends while mama had Book Club!






No comments:

Post a Comment