Sunday, January 29, 2017

Halloween 2016


I hate that some of my posts are out of order, but my life has gotten so busy with all of RJs activities, Brad's events, and my full time work that I have a hard time staying up to date.  Then, things get out of order, so here we are in the end of January.  I am just now blogging about Halloween! Better late than never right?!

 Katie and I have tried to keep some of our family traditions alive and strong, and one of those is going to Zoo Boo!  These girls love this and so do we!!



Sometimes I really get sad that Brad and I didn't/couldn't have more children.  RJ loves little ones, especially Liza.  She is so sweet to her and makes sure she is happy and taken care of everywhere they go together! She would have been an amazing big sister :) 























 For Halloween night this year, we decided to try out our neighborhood.  We invited family and friends over, jumped in Brad's truck, and took off!  The girls had a blast! 






We also had a fall fest at school that RJ and the Rivers girls absolutely loved!  








Happy Halloween from our crew to yours!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment