Saturday, December 3, 2016

September in a Flash!

We started off the month of September with a week in Disney World with Addison and my parents.  I will make a whole blog by itself or add to my old one and link it here for those pics! We really truly had a blast!




We also celebrated Brad's 37th birthday! Once in Disney and then again when we got home with just us and then good friends.


He was upset with me because I ordered this cake in Mexico in Epcot. He doesn't like that kind of attention, but he quickly got over it when he realized I was being sweet :) 







Happy Birthday, Brad! We love you so much and are so thankful for another year with you! 

We also went to several football games including SES, SHS, PMHS, and USM!  It was a fun and busy month! 







No comments:

Post a Comment